1. Make sure firearm is cleared and made safe prior to disassembly.
2. Spray Breakthrough Military-Grade solvent down the bore and allow it to soak for 2-3 minutes.
3. Soak the bore brush with Breakthrough Military-Grade solvent and run it down the bore passing it through several times in order to loosen fouling.
4. Soak a patch with Breakthrough Military-Grade solvent and run it through the bore.
5. Run a dry patch or patches through the bore until the patch comes out clean.
6. Repeat steps 2 thru 5 two more times.
7. Soak a patch with Battle Born High-Purity oil and pass it through the bore to condition and protect the bore (this lubrication option is only recommended for storage reasons since the solvent is pH neutral and will not harm the barrel after it has dried).